This is open to all girls and ladies of both congregations!
G.L.A.M.O.U.R. ……An opportunity for the Girls’, Ladies and Mums of Union Road and Lecumpher to mingle together,enjoy something fun and to connect with each other in an informal and relaxed style…
If you would like any further information, or have any ideas, please get in touch with any of the following:
Janeen McKeown, Ruth Smith, Lisa Brown or Jacquie McClay.
A fun and relaxed programme for the year has been planned.
- Saturday 3rd October ‘Beetle Drive’ (church foyer) 7.30pm
- Friday 27th November ‘Decorating for Christmas’ (decorations/cupcakes) (church foyer) 7.30pm
- Saturday 20th February ‘Afternoon tea’ Venue and time tbc
- Friday 15th April ‘Step into spring’ – freshly made lemonade and a spring walk! (venue to be confirmed for walk)
- Saturday 11th June ‘Trip to the Port’ (Portrush / Portstewart for walk on the beach and tea… and probably ice cream!)